Write a check of $250.00 to “SACVI” for Langar sewa, that includes facility usage, cost of disposable goods and gas used for Langar preparation. Give the check to Bhai Kuljit Singh ji on the day of Langar, who will provide you a receipt for Langar Sewa.
Langar Duties: Below mentioned is expected from the Langar Sponsors
- Consult Bhai Kuljit Singh ji or Mrs. Balwinder K. Kang before Langar Sewa to determine what and how much groceries are needed. Please see basic list of groceries provided to you on next page.
- DO NOT FRY ANYTHING INSIDE THE KITCHEN.
If needed, you can fry stuff under the shed outside the kitchen in the designated area. Please bring your own small gas cylinder.
- Distribute all left over Langar.
- Clean all Pots, Pans and other utensils, Dry and put them away.
- Clean counters, sweep and Mop Kitchen.
- Turn Off all stoves.
- Clean clear plastic Mats with Damp cloth and roll them.
- Vacuum Langar Hall and Upstairs Main Hall.
- Clean Bathrooms Downstairs and Upstairs.
- Remove all trash from Kitchen, Bathrooms and Upstairs trash cans. Place new liners in all of them.
- Take all trash to Dumpster close to Parking near the kitchen.
- Take all your belongings with you.
Make sure everything looks Clean & Shining and put away in its place.
You can get help from friends and family but ultimately it is your duty to complete the job.